The School Day
The school gates open at 8.35 am and close at 8.55 am. When children come into school they go straight into their classrooms in preparation to start the day. From Nursery to Year 2, parents can drop the children at the classroom door and from Year 3 Year 6, parents can drop at the main school gate and children walk to their classroom door independently.
- The school day finishes at 3.00pm for Nursery if they stay all day.
- The school day finishes at 3.10 pm for Reception, Years 1 and 2.
- The school day finishes at 3.15pm for Year 3 to Year 6.
- School ends at 12.15 pm on the last day of each term (but not half-term holidays).
Breaktime at the Infant school happens at; 10.20 am-10.35 am for Year 1 and Year 2
Children in Nursery, Reception, Years 1 and 2 receive a piece of fruit or vegetable every day. Milk is also available free for children under 5. Additionally, Parents may purchase milk for older children. Children who are entitled to a Free School Meal also receive free milk.
Reception and Nursery have free flow throughout the day so therefore do not have a break time.
Breaktimes at the Junior school happen at;
- 10.15 am-10.30 am for Year 3 and Year 4
- 10.45 am-11.00 am for Year 5 and Year 6
Children are able to bring a piece of fruit from home to consume at breaktime.
Lunchtime happens at 12.00 pm-1.00 pm.